Wednesday, April 16, 2014

World's Toughest Job - #worldstoughestjob: VIDEO

I debated where to post this beyond fantastic viral video. On my pop culture blog Josie's Juice, where I post viral videos? Or on TwinnieWorld, where I post parenting bits and bobs.

But nope, I knew it had to be on this blog. As a tribute to my mamma. As an early Mother's Day gift. To acknowledge ALL she has done for me. And now all I do for her in return. Because she deserves it.

Watch. You will truly laugh… then cry. Posted only two days ago and already over three million hits.

It's comes from a Boston agency, who posted this job listing online for a "director of operations" position at a company called Rehtom Inc. The requirements sounded nothing brutal!
• Standing up almost all the time
• Constantly exerting yourself
• Working from 135 to unlimited hours per week
• Degrees in medicine, finance and culinary arts necessary
• No vacations
• The work load goes up on Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's and other holidays
• No time to sleep
• Salary = $0
The job ad got 2.7 million impressions from paid ad placements. Only 24 people enquired. They interviewed via webcam, and their real-time reactions were captured on video.
Check out what happened below. It's worth watching to the end.




No comments:

Post a Comment