Thursday, September 25, 2014

Caring for the Ageing Generation: Angus Randall, Radio Adelaide - PODCAST

'Caring for the Ageing Generation' - my interview this morning on Radio Adelaide, with Angus Randall and his show 'Breakfast On Radio Adelaide' - broadcast on 101.5FM.

Here is Angus:


The site's podcast reads:

"Every 68 seconds, someone develops Alzheimer’s disease.

A new publication  ‘The Australian Ageing Generation Handbook’ aims to help sufferers and families deal with all aspects of Alzheimer’s and dementia.

Angus Randall talked about the book with author Josie Gagliano.

Produced by Ella Brown and Jennie Lenman."

You can listen to the whole clip here on their site.

Or, you can listen to it here.

I really enjoy doing radio interviews, and I will talk about this topic anywhere, anytime, and for as long as possible. I honestly have so much to say about this topic, I could be on radio for hours. If anything, the time limit is a hindrance! I am grateful to expert radio hosts who reign me in a little so I take a breath in between their questions… I have so much to say!

I did this interview just before drop-off for a school holiday activity for my kids - tennis day camp - and if my beloved mum was still alive, I'd have been heading off to her place for the day to care for her after that. It's a juggle anyone caring for a loved one, and particularly people from the 'Sandwich Generation', will understand. I continue to salute you.

You can listen to Radio Adelaide online anytime here.

No comments:

Post a Comment